JOIN #TeamCITZ FOR NIGHTRIDER LONDON 2014
Are you looking for an exciting challenge that will assist Cardboard Citizens in changing the lives of homeless and displaced people through theatre and the performing arts?
If the answer is yes, then support us by taking part in Nightrider London 2014 - an exciting 100km moonlit cycle ride past London’s iconic landmarks taking place on 7th – 8th June 2014.
While the capital sleeps, over £2.5 million will be raised in 1 night for hundreds of good causes and we’d love YOU to be part of #TeamCITZ!
Following a 100km circular route past over fifty of London’s most famous landmarks you will cycle over Tower Bridge, through Canary Wharf, around the buzzing Piccadilly Circus, see the London Eye lit up and cycle over the crossing on Abbey Road and much more...
What support do you receive as a Nightrider participant?
- A Cardboard Citizens dedicated point of contact (Rachel Tiley, Events and Donor Development Manager) for event and fundraising support
- A hi-visibility vest, and a medal on completion of the event
- Cardboard Citizens event team support on the night of the event
- Break points every 20km supplied with snacks and water, and hot breakfast rolls and hot drinks at the finish line
- A full Classic Tours support team on the night of the event – bicycle mechanics, first aid, security, central event control, sweeper vehicle
- A fully signposted route on the night plus a GPS file of the route in advance of the event
- Discounts and promotions from the event’s charity partners such as Cycle Surgery and Pro-Vis
To join #TeamCITZ at London Nightrider 2014 then simply fill out this registration form.