All year round, we enable homeless people to take part in our activities and learn new skills in a secure environment with our programmes of performing arts workshops at our home in Whitechapel, our workshops at Crisis Skylight and other venues across London.
Membership is free, and travel costs are covered. As a Company Member, you will also receive:
- A members handbook
- Access to free performing arts workshops throughout the year
- The opportunity to take part in performances and events
- Email updates, opportunities and newsletters
- An invitation to quarterly members’ meetings
- An invite to workshop Focus Groups
- Priority invitations to Cardboard Citizens performances
- Free tickets to cultural attractions across London (where possible)
- Access to tailored 1:1 Information advice and guidance sessions
- Access to computers to work on Education and Employment tasks (subject to staff / computer availability).
Cardboard Citizens Membership is available to anyone who:
- Is currently homeless, or who has experience of homelessness, or is at risk
- 'At risk' could include those not currently in employment, those with health conditions that makes it difficult for them to work, those with vulnerable tenancies, or those recovering from addiction. It could also include those with mental health issues, or ongoing debt problems.
- If you feel you are at risk of homelessness, but do not fit into the criteria above, please do contact us using the details below, as this list is not exhaustive.
The office is open for Members from 2:00 to 5:00pm Monday to Friday except when the office is closed for holidays.
For more information on Company Membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 7377 8948.